11 babies, babies, baby, baby centre, Food for Thought, hoax, Humor, India, Internet hoax, Parsi, postaday, Surat, test tube baby, This is life, tvaraj, Woman gives birth to 11 babies, Woman gives birth to 11 baby boys
Readers have viewed this post more than 275,400 times.
Look at this news from “INDIA TRIBUNE – A Weekly Journal for Thinking Indians!” Thursday, Jul 26, 2012.
Woman gives birth to 11 baby boys at once?
Mumbai: An Indian woman gave birth to eleven 11 kids baby boys few days ago. Resources have been told that few of them were test tubes babies but it really seems strange at once. It was also rumored that 6 were twins. Doctors were really surprised, shocked and glad to have successful delivery. Well it’s a blessing of God, who gives 11 baby boys to one woman. 21st century record of 2012 year, if the report is true.
Isn’t the above news a soup of ludicrous statements? A blog that I am familiar with echoed the above news as follows:
Parsi Woman gives birth to 11 boys #Believeitornot
ELEVENTH WONDER OF THE WORLD
A PARSI WOMAN GIVES BIRTH To 11 Baby Boys At ONCE at Surat Hospital.
A 25-yr old Parsi Woman gave birth to eleven (11) baby boys on 6 Feb 2012. Doctors were really surprised, shocked and glad to have a successful delivery.
11 baby boys to one woman. 21st century record of 2012 year.
After a while, the website scrapped the post; perhaps they would have realized it was not true.
In fact, the photograph taken on 11/11/11 at the Nadkarni’s 21st Century Hospital & Test Tube Baby Centre in Surat shows the 11 babies born on that day placed side by side.
Here is the real, factual news published in Afternoon Dispatch & Courier on Saturday, November 12, 2011.
|INDIA’S TEAM-11 ON 11-11-11…Saturday, November 12, 2011
INDIA’S TEAM-11 ON 11-11-11…Hospital staff showing 11 babies born on unique date 11/11/11 in Surat on Friday
Never believe anything fantastic because it WAS or IS printed.
Google any fantastic news before sharing. Delving a bit into the truth will not harm anyone.
July 20, 2012 11:00 pm
I am thankful to a reader Ms. Sarika for enlightening me about Nadya Suleman, the so-called “25-year-old Parsi” pregnant woman.
Also here is a news I found in “Gossip Cop“:
Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman (born Natalie Denise Suleman) an American woman came to international attention when she gave birth to octuplets in January 2009. This revelation also helps to bring to light how any news can be twisted such as this American woman being imaged as “a Parsi woman.”
- “INDIA TRIBUNE – A Weekly Journal for Thinking Indians!” (indiatribune.com)
- Afternoon Dispatch & Courier (afternoondc.in)
- Nadya Suleman (en.wikipedia.org)
- Octomom Files for Bankruptcy (gossipcop.com)
- “Octomom” Nadya Suleman Goes Topless (gossipcop.com)
- Eleven Baby Boys (snopes.com)
- 11 IVF babies to be delivered on 11-11-11 in city (articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- NADKARNI IVF – Making dreams come true – 11.11.11 (nadkarniivf.wordpress.com)
- Why Do Some Media Distort Facts? (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- News: Mothers in Minneapolis Gave Birth to 19 Boys in 62 Hours (tvaraj.com)
- News: Babies Born on 12/12/12 at 12:12 AM and 12:12 PM (tvaraj.com)