None of these babies will ever forget their date of birth.
None of the babies born last Wednesday will ever forget their date of birth.
Last Wednesday was significant not only in the repetition of the numbers on the day, the month, and the year – December 12, 2012 or 12/12/12 – but was also the last triple-digit date alignment to occur in this century. In the future, this will happen on January 1, 2101 or 01/01/2101.
These are a few of the newborns who came into the world with a little once-a-century good luck. They arrived precisely at 12:12 AM or PM on 12-12-12, Wednesday.
- Abigail Clinton at UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Ainsley King at The Birthplace at Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.
- Andres Antonio at Memorial Hospital West, Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- Austin Matthew Diles in Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Carson Hurricane Turner at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, New Jersey.
- Christian Daniel Sommer at the Woman’s Hospital, Texas.
- Crosley Garrison Davis, at Palmetto Health Baptist Hospital, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Elias Ford Jr., at St. Anthony’s Hospital in south St. Louis County, Missouri.
- Forever Cierra Cotrice Smith at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
- Grant Patterson at Mercy Hospital in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
- Jet Ryan Jamison at The Birthplace at Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.
- Kaiden Derone at Ste. Genevieve, Missouri.
- Tymber, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Portland, Oregon.
- Maliyah Gonzales Washington at Memorial Hermann Hospital, Houston, Texas.
- Matthew Duhl at Meridian Tuality Hospital in Tualatin, Oregon (born in hospital room No. 12).
- Noelle Joy Klinker at Massachusetts General Hospital, West End neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Orra at Genesis Medical Center-East Rusholme Street, Davenport, Iowa.
- Patterson (girl), at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell hospital, New York.
- Rami Wael Tamim at Holy Cross Hospital, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Skyler Adrianna Woronchuk at Mercy Hospital, Buffalo, New York.
- Unnamed baby girl born to Olivia Patterson, Manhattan, New York.
- Violet Marie Maxwell at Memorial Hermann Hospital, Humble, Texas.
- Zayn at St. Peter’s in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Zoey in Fremont, Nebraska.
Click on the image below to see the video.
Maxxim James Orlick was expected to be born at 11 AM at Morristown Medical Center. However, the operating room was running slightly behind, so Maxxim was introduced to the world at exactly noon making him a 12-12-12-12 baby.
On Wednesday, 12/12/12 by 6 PM, 26 babies were born at Mercy Hospital in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
In addition to the above 12 reports show that families in Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin also welcomed babies born at 12:12 on 12/12/12.
Of all the babies born on December 12, 2012, baby Regina Marie Smith stakes a special claim to fame as the twelfth child born to Jeanne and Mike Smith of Luzerne. She was born about 20 minutes before midnight on Wednesday, December 12, 2012.
- Twelfth baby born to Iowa couple arrives on 12/12/12 (thegazette.com)
- Two baby girls are born in Mass. on 12/12/12 – at 12:12 p.m., no less (boston.com)
- 12-12-12 gives N.J. babies a birthday to remember (nj.com)
- Behold the 12/12/12 12:12 Baby (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- News: A woman gave birth to 11 baby boys in Surat, India.(tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- News: Mothers in Minneapolis Gave Birth to 19 Boys in 62 Hours (tvaraj.wordpress.com)