I came across this caboodle of sweet and cryptic words used by women penned by an anonymous author under a different title.
1. Fine: Word used to end an argument when she is right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means ‘half an hour’. Five minutes are only 5 minute given to you to watch the game on TV before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm hits you. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that generate ‘nothing’ usually ends in ‘fine’ (see #1 above) .
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. So, don’t do it.
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word – a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks that you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you about nothing. (See #3 above for the meaning of ‘nothing’) .
6. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous cryptic statement uttered by a woman. ‘That’s Okay’ means that she want to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will realize and pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: Do not faint or question if she thanks you. Your response should be “you’re welcome.” This ‘Thanks’ seems to be true unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’, which by the way is pure sarcasm and is not thanking you at all. In this case do not respond with “you’re welcome” that will result in a ‘Whatever’ (See #8 below).
8. Whatever: It’s a woman’s way of saying f*** you.
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it.: Beware. This a dangerous statement meaning that she had told you to do something several times before and is doing it herself now. You will now be asking “What’s wrong” to which her response would be ‘nothing’ ((See #3 above for the meaning of ‘nothing’) .