Do you have something interesting to share with our readers? Then, be our guest.
You can write for Impressions as a guest writer even if you are a budding or seasoned writer.
Rules for submission of articles:
- We wish to publish only unique and impressive articles written for ‘Impressions.’ The content should be your own original material – not duplicated, copied or plagiarized.
- Your article should be between 500 and 1000 words in length.
- Each submitted article should have at least one image relevant to the subject.
- We do not guarantee publication of the article submitted by you. After scrutinising your article, we will let you know you whether we accept it for publication in ‘Impressions‘ or not .
- We do not pay for accepted and published submissions. What you gain would be your exposure as a writer to our readers.
- After your article is published in this site, you are free to publish the same elsewhere but with due recognition given to ‘Impressions” as having published it first.
- After the acceptance for publication, we reserve the right to edit, format and modify, if necessary, and we will remove any inappropriate link before posting on this site.
- Please do not submit articles that hurt religious beliefs of others or pornography.
- Since comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this site, we reserve the right to edit or drop comments on your published articles.
- We accept articles written with Microsoft Notepad or Word document format., jpg or png images, and video URLs from YouTube.
Please send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org