Now that we have forgotten the uneventful December 21, 2012, can we be sure we are safe?
Today when we turn on the Television or radio, or read the newspapers, we see and hear only about Israel and Iran.
If Israel strikes Iranian nuclear sites, or Iran bombs, Israel, then what would happen? Would it not trigger the real doomsday for all of us living now on this Earth?
Iran sees Israel as its arch enemy, and it also considers Saudi Arabia as an enemy since it supplies its oil to the U.S. If Israel strikes Iran then the latter would retaliate by bombing Saudi oil fields.
I came across this video titled “The Day The World Ended” released by FutureMoneyTrends.com, a top trends research newsletter. This video simulates what could happen if Israel or Iran pulls the trigger.
In this simulation, the oil prices spike from $30 to $120 per barrel when the USA receives word that Israel has bombed Iran, and after an hour, the oil price soars up to $305, and by 9:30 AM, it rises to $450 per barrel forcing a systemic collapse of the world economy. Gold and silver become unavailable. Riots, civil unrest, force the governments to take drastic actions as a prelude to World War III.
To watch Part 2 of this simulation video visit: http://FutureMoneyTrends.com/TheEnd
- U.S. and Israel allegedly launch cyberoffensive at Iran (theglobeandmail.com)
- Iran says it will test new subs, drones in upcoming war games (timesofisrael.com)
- Iran ‘fends off new cyber attack’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Iran says Stuxnet computer worm halted (panarmenian.net)
- Iran; The Price of War (iranaware.com)
- Israel and Iran: A Love Story? (4goodnews.wordpress.com)