At sunrise on Friday, December 21, 2012, an era in the Long Count calendar of the Maya came to an end. Many different groups of people around the world expected the end of days catastrophes, and the dawn of a new, more spiritual era. However, the world did not end on that day as expected.
Now I know why!
On December 20, 2012, at a beach in Lima, Peruvian shamans performed a ritual to prevent the end of the world. The shamans performed several rituals to ward off the forces that would bring about the end of the world.
Should not we thank these Peruvian Shamans for keeping us all alive today?
- After Mayan Apocalypse Failure, Believers May Suffer (vineoflife.net)
- December 21, 2012: YIPEE! THE WORLD IS STILL WHOLE!(tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- December 21, 2012: Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere or Is It Doomsday 2012? (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- The End of the World tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- December 21, 2012: Hello World, Did the Mayan Prophecy Happen?(tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Day Before Yesterday NASA Released Video: “Why the World Didn’t End Yesterday” (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Forget the Mayan calendar. Now, please, worry about volcanoes (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- THE MAYAN PROPHECY IS not BULLSHIT (tvaraj.wordpress.com)