This is pure nostalgia …
I thank Judith Baxter for kindling nostalgic memories of my younger days.
- December 21, 2012: YIPEE! THE WORLD IS STILL WHOLE! (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- December 21, 2012: Hello World, Did the Mayan Prophecy Happen? (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- “What Ever Happened to the Millennium Bug?” by Grumpa Joe (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
So today according to the Mayans the world is going to end. I’ve given this some thought and decided to
- Spend all the money in the bank account
- Buy everything I ever wanted and max out the credit cards
- Complete everything on my Bucket List that one can do in a day
- Mortgage the house so that I can do all of the above and more
But then I had the thought – what if the world doesn’t end today? Oh then I shall be in a whole lot of trouble. Dug in so deep I may never see daylight.
So back to my normal if humdrum life. What do I want to talk about today.
Well – there is only 3 days 11 hours and 24 minutes (who cares about the seconds when we are so close) until Christmas. How about you – click here to see.
View original post 393 more words