Here’s my entry for Six Word Saturday:
IDEA FOR AN EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF SCAM
HOW TO CHEAT YOUR GULLIBLE FRIENDS
Last Wednesday, I read a post titled “Opportunist” by Rob in his blog Mental Gymnastics. In it, he mentions news about a work syndicate that won three million pounds between them.
This news intrigued me. Statistically, the chances of winning a million on a one-pound bet are slim. However, by pocketing out an extra dollar, you can better the odds.
I have outlined below an easy scam to dupe your lazy, gullible friends and profit from it.
1. Organize a lottery syndicate with at least 10 members. Volunteer to handle collection and buy tickets.
2. On Saturday mornings, buy eleven lucky dips with the collected ten dollars plus an extra dollar from your pocket.
3. On Mondays scan the results for lottery. If there is a sizeable win, substitute the spare ticket with the winning ticket and pocket the loot. No-one is any the wiser.
4. Email the results to your syndicate members. The number of tickets bought matching the number of members. Everything tallies.
5. Don’t be too greedy. To keep the members interested declare the small winnings.
Soon, the number of members in your syndicate will increase. If you collect 100 dollars then buy 102 tickets and your chances of winning will be better than the chances of winning a million on a dollar.
“Why not try this scam?”
When you hit the jackpot, will you retire and leave these fools to their drudge? I don’t think you will.
However, don’t forget to send me a 1% of your winnings as royalty for this simple but great idea.
Click on the badge above for more details on this challenge.
- Ontario Lottery Corporation Scam (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Société des loteries de l’Ontario Escroquerie (tvaraj.com)
- Beware of this Scam: Microsoft® 2012 Online Promotion (tvaraj.com)
- Beware of this “Microsoft Game Studios’ Microsoft Online Promotion” Scam (tvaraj.com)
- My Mobile number has WON the sum of £750,000 (tvaraj.com)
- A Do-It-Yourself Scam or How to Cheat Your Gullibe Friends (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – October 6, 2012 : “I never go …” (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – September 29, 2012 : Our Stupid Life! (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – September 22, 2012 : OMG (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Six Word Saturday – September 15, 2012 : Price of Vehicles (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – September 8, 2012 : Beauty of the Night (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – September 1, 2012 : Give and Receive (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – August 25, 2012 : A Lamp Post? (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – August 18, 2012 : ‘MAD’ guy (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – August 11, 2012 : RESOURCES (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – August 4, 2012 : Doctor’s order (tvaraj.com)
- Six Word Saturday – July 28, 2012 : Have a Better Idea? (tvaraj.com)