BHOPAL: Even as the second round of talks between interlocutors was set to begin at Raipur, outlawed Communist Party of India (Maoist) circulated a three page note early on Friday morning, listing in detail their perception about the problems being faced by the tribals and incidents of alleged atrocities by the security forces in tribal Bastar region of Chhattisgarh.
A three page note “why we detained the collector”, issued by CPI (Maoist) South Bastar regional committee secretary Ganesh Uike said they were forced to issue such a statement to set the record straight after a group of so-called intellectuals, supported by vested interests, unleashed a propaganda to whip up sympathy in favour of the Sukma collector.
To read the full article please click this link –> Maoists justify abduction of Chhattisgarh collector Alex Paul Menon
- Kerala IAS officers ask Centre to secure Alex Paul Menon’s release (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- UAV zeroes in on area where Maoists are holding district collector Alex Paul Menon (articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Day 7: Abduction of Alex Paul Menon, District Collector of Sukma, Chhattisgarh. (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Day 6: Abduction of Alex Paul Menon, District Collector of Sukma, Chhattisgarh. (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Abduction of Alex Paul Menon, District Collector of Sukma, Chhattisgarh. (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Developments in Chennai for the release of Alex Paul Menon. (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Press Note from Dr. Binyak Sen for release of District Collector AlexPaul Menon (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Urgent Appeal for Action- India/Chhattisgarh: Sukma district – Abduction of IAS officer Mr. Alex Paul Menon by the Maoists – fear for his safety (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- SOUTH ASIA INTELLIGENCE REVIEW (arcanaintellego.wordpress.com)