This is pure nostalgia …
I thank Judith Baxter for kindling nostalgic memories of my younger days. :)
- December 21, 2012: YIPEE! THE WORLD IS STILL WHOLE! (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- December 21, 2012: Hello World, Did the Mayan Prophecy Happen? (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- “What Ever Happened to the Millennium Bug?” by Grumpa Joe (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on I choose how I will spend the rest of my life:
So today according to the Mayans the world is going to end. I’ve given this some thought and decided to
- Spend all the money in the bank account
- Buy everything I ever wanted and max out the credit cards
- Complete everything on my Bucket List that one can do in a day
- Mortgage the house so that I can do all of the above and more
But then I had the thought – what if the world doesn’t end today? Oh then I shall be in a whole lot of trouble. Dug in so deep I may never see daylight.
So back to my normal if humdrum life. What do I want to talk about today.
Well – there is only 3 days 11 hours and 24 minutes (who cares about the seconds when we are so close) until Christmas. How about you – click here to see.
View original 393 more words