Why this Kolaveri?
- FIR being filed against every shopkeeper who does not open his shop in Koondakulum (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Kudankulam on fire … (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Immediate Release- False Promises by Govt to Anti- Nuke Activists (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Idinthakarai Update: False Promises by Govt to Anti- Nuke Activists (icrindia.wordpress.com)
- India Ink: Koodankulam Nuclear Project Gets a Green Light (india.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Kalpakkam in tears … (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- Immediate Release- Tamil Nadu Assembly Should Pass Resolution to Protect Pechiparai Water from KKNPP (kractivist.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on kracktivist:
Thiruvanthapuram, 2 nd April 2012
Work at the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project site continues to be on a fast track, and according to sources the plant will be ready to commission within eight weeks. According to an official working at Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project site, the commissioning of the plant is expected by the end of May. Scientists and officials had reviewed the progress of the project last week. “Our scientists and technicians are working over time and we will be able to complete the project in time,” said the official who wished to remain anonymous.
Meanwhile, the government crackdown on anti-nuke protesters continues. The Madurai Passport Officer has directed PMANE convener Dr SP Udayakumar to surrender his passport as a criminal case is pending against him. On Friday 30 March, officials from the intelligence bureau…
View original 411 more words